4.24.2010

supplies are endless in the evening by the morning they'll be gone

It is freezing, and we have to walk. We keep waving at the taxis, but they keep turning their lights off. When I feel lonely I can be my own best friend - I'll get coffee, the paper and have my own conversations with the sidewalk and the pigeons and my window reflection. The mask I polish in the evening by the morning looks like shit. I'm looking skinny like a model with my eyes painted black - I just keep going to the bathroom , always saying I'll be right back. What's so easy in the evening by the morning's such a drag. I got a flask inside my pocket that we share on the train. We might die from medication, but we sure killed all the pain. What was normal in the evening by the morning seems insane. I'm sure of what problem started all of this but the reasons have all run away. This is not something I would recommend, but it is one way to live. What is simple in the evening by the morning never is.

1 comment: