3.31.2010

updated confession of my hectic and heartbroken being


been lying low for a couple of days. people came into town. people who shouldn't be here. people who shouldn't know I'm here. so called in sick and held shelter in my stinky motelroom. last night i ran, again. now I'm in a new place. but only for a little while. the people are still around, I think. the thing is, I don't even know what to do. I'm so paranoid that I have cut my hair off and dyed it.
my reflection is crooked. weird homemade hair, dark pale face, and a to-skinny body. have lost like 30 pounds. and it's all their fault. god, I need sleep. a parkbench 'll do.

3 comments:

  1. how do you write?

    ReplyDelete
  2. cybercafes mostly, otherwise a not so legal way

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the tip, i've read the book that the movie is based on and i really loved it. but often when you like a book you get disappointed when you watch the movie.. but i'm gonna give it a chance! your blog is really lovely btw

    ReplyDelete